Zingy Mushroom Salad
This delightfully zingy salad brings a healthy and super tasty mix brings together some old favourites with deliciously seasoned toppings
- Tamari field mushrooms
- Sauteed baby kale
- Seasoned (gluten free) crumbed bread mix
- Seriously tasty green dressing
Allergens: It contains soy, sesame oil, pine nuts. This meal is gluten free.
This meal has 534 calories per serving.
|Per 100g||Per serving (535g)|
|Fat, Total (g)||5.5||29.3|
|Fat, Saturated (g)||0.8||4.0|
Outer box: Made from sustainably sourced FSC Certified paperboard, with PET plastic in the lid. The box can be composted in a commercial composting facility or recycled, the plastic lid can be recycled.
Clear salad boxes: Made from PLA, a renewable material made from plants. This can be composted in a commercial composting facility or recycled.
Sauce pots & lids: Made from ingeo bioplastic, a bioplastic product made from plants, not oil. This can be composted in a commercial composting facility or recycled.
Clear bags: Made from Natureflex, a clear greaseproof film made from wood pulp. This is compostable in your home compost bin.
- Remove all packaging before heating
- You can heat the tamari mushrooms and quinoa in the microwave for approx 1 min each
- Heat the kale in a frying pan
- Heat the crumbed bread mix in a frying pan until slightly toasted
- Stack the muchrooms, kale and quinoa in a bowl, top with crumbed bread mix and add dressing to taste