The Classic Burger
A Classic 'beef' Burger, oozing with flavour. The Veef plant-based meat patty is marinated in BBQ whiskey sauce to give it a special Thank Fork twist.
- Mylk bread roll (made with soy milk)
- Veef patty marinated in BBQ whisky sauce
- Plant-based cheese
- Tomato relish
Gluten free option available.
Each serving contains 788 calories.
Outer box: Made from sustainably sourced FSC Certified paperboard, with PET plastic in the lid. The box can be composted in a commercial composting facility or recycled, the plastic lid can be recycled.
Clear salad boxes: Made from PLA, a renewable material made from plants. This can be composted in a commercial composting facility or recycled.
Sauce pots & lids: Made from ingeo bioplastic, a bioplastic product made from plants, not oil. This can be composted in a commercial composting facility or recycled.
Clear bags: Made from Natureflex, a clear greaseproof film made from wood pulp. This is compostable in your home compost bin.
- Remove all packaging before heating
- In a frying pan, heat the patty for 2 mins on each side, add the cheese after flipping to the second side. Stick the whole pan in the oven for 2 mins (careful, the handle will be hot when you remove it). The cheese will be nicely melted when ready
- Toast the inside of the bun
- Add aioli to the bottom bun, then the patty, followed by tomato and lettuce. Put tomato relish on the top bun.
- Garnish with the pickle and skewer.