This light and sweet summer dish brings the complex flavours Thank Fork has become known for with our smoky coconut, chilli spread and pomegranate.
- Baked sweet potato
- Salad with tomato, cucumber, chickpeas, spring onion, mint
- Hommus & lemon dressing
- Sambal (middle eastern chilli paste)
- Smoky coconut
Allergens: Contains soy, sesame seeds.
Each serving contains 412 calories. There is one serving in a meal for one person.
Outer box: Made from sustainably sourced FSC Certified paperboard, with PET plastic in the lid. The box can be composted in a commercial composting facility or recycled, the plastic lid can be recycled.
Clear salad boxes: Made from PLA, a renewable material made from plants. This can be composted in a commercial composting facility or recycled.
Sauce pots & lids: Made from ingeo bioplastic, a bioplastic product made from plants, not oil. This can be composted in a commercial composting facility or recycled.
Clear bags: Made from Natureflex, a clear greaseproof film made from wood pulp. This is compostable in your home compost bin.
- Remove all packaging before heating
- Heat the sweet potato in the oven for 10 mins or microwave for 3 mins until hot & soft in the middle
- Slice the sweet potato in half lengthwise
- Spread sambal (chilli paste) on the sweet potato to taste
- Add the salad, dressing, smoky coconut and pomegranate on top