Sloppy Joe Burger
Think beef brisket, but plant-based! This is not one for a first date, but will leave you licking your fingers to make the most of it!
- Mylk bread roll (made with soy milk)
- BBQ shiitake using Fable foods (mushroom based meat)
- Sauteed kale
- Pickled carrot
- Cashew cream
Allergens: Contains sesame oil, soy. Gluten free option available.
A single serving contains 801 calories.
Outer box: Made from sustainably sourced FSC Certified paperboard, with PET plastic in the lid. The box can be composted in a commercial composting facility or recycled, the plastic lid can be recycled.
Clear salad boxes: Made from PLA, a renewable material made from plants. This can be composted in a commercial composting facility or recycled.
Sauce pots & lids: Made from ingeo bioplastic, a bioplastic product made from plants, not oil. This can be composted in a commercial composting facility or recycled.
Clear bags: Made from Natureflex, a clear greaseproof film made from wood pulp. This is compostable in your home compost bin.
- Remove all packaging before heating
- Heat the BBQ shiitake in a frying pan or oven until the edges are slightly crispy (approx 8 mins) or microwave (2 mins). Toast the inside of the bun
- Add the BBQ shiitake to the bottom bun, followed by pickled carrot and kale. Put the cashew cream on the top bun.
- Garnish with the pickle and skewer.