This is a flavour sensation you must try. Beautifully roasted mushrooms, mixed with middle eastern flavours. An absolute delight!
- 2x 10" Wholewheat tortillas (gluten free option: gluten-free tortillas)
- Cucumber, radish & mint salad
- Smoky roasted coconut flakes
- Harissa (middle eastern chilli paste)
- Lemon juice
Allergens: Contains soy, gluten, sesame seeds.
There is a gluten free version of this meal available. Just indicate that you require gluten free when you checkout.
Each serving contains 642 calories. There is one serving in a meal for one person.
|Per 100g||Per serving (605g)|
|Fat, Total (g)||6.1||37.1|
|Fat, Saturated (g)||2.0||11.9|
Outer box: Made from sustainably sourced FSC Certified paperboard, with PET plastic in the lid. The box can be composted in a commercial composting facility or recycled, the plastic lid can be recycled.
Clear salad boxes: Made from PLA, a renewable material made from plants. This can be composted in a commercial composting facility or recycled.
Sauce pots & lids: Made from ingeo bioplastic, a bioplastic product made from plants, not oil. This can be composted in a commercial composting facility or recycled.
Clear bags: Made from Natureflex, a clear greaseproof film made from wood pulp. This is compostable in your home compost bin.
- Remove all packaging before heating
- Warm your mushrooms until hot in the oven (180' for 10 mins), grill (5 mins) or microwave (1.5 mins)
- Toast the flatbread with a touch of oil in your frying pan, approx 1-2 mins on each side
- Put the flat bread on your plate and spread with hommus. Add a touch of harissa paste to taste
- Add the mushrooms, and then salad, pomegranate and coconut flakes to taste. Squeeze lemon juice on top
So delicious, loved the way the tortilla was balanced by the flavours of the hummus and zesty lemon. The pomegranate made it really pop!
Delish!! Super easy and quick! Lots of combination flavours that I hadn’t tried. I enjoyed the pita bread toasted and as is. So happy there was Hummus left over, it was amaaazing.