Miso eggplant rice bowl
Everyone needs more miso in their lives! This beauty adds a twist to a vege star, that is amazing for your gut health.
- Seasoned brown rice
- Miso eggplant
- Sauteed baby kale
- Pickled carrot
- Fresh cucumber
- Edamame beans
- Rice seasoning
Allergens: This meal is naturally gluten free. Contains soy, sesame oil, sesame seeds (packaged separately).
Each serving contains 489 calories. There is one serving in a meal for one person.
|Per 100g||Per serving (490g)|
|Fat, Total (g)||3.8||18.7|
|Fat, Saturated (g)||0.5||2.5|
Outer box: Made from sustainably sourced FSC Certified paperboard, with PET plastic in the lid. The box can be composted in a commercial composting facility or recycled, the plastic lid can be recycled.
Clear salad boxes: Made from PLA, a renewable material made from plants. This can be composted in a commercial composting facility or recycled.
Sauce pots & lids: Made from ingeo bioplastic, a bioplastic product made from plants, not oil. This can be composted in a commercial composting facility or recycled.
Clear bags: Made from Natureflex, a clear greaseproof film made from wood pulp. This is compostable in your home compost bin.
- Remove all packaging before heating
- In your microwave, warm the black rice (1-1.5 mins), miso eggplant (1-1.5 mins)and baby kale (30 secs) in your microwave
- Split the rice and baby kale between each bowl
- Scoop out the eggplant from the skin using a spoon and add to each bowl
- Add the pickled carrot, cucumber and edamame beans to taste
- Top with the rice seasoning
A delicious, well balanced miso eggplant meal. Not oversauced or over seasoned but healthy satisfying flavours. Really hit the spot. Yum!