Authentic Mexican tacos
The best tacos you will ever make at home. So delicately balanced with flavours, you won't miss meat or diary!
- 4x 6" Flour tortillas (gluten free: Corn tortillas)
- Corn salsa with jalapenos
- Pickled red onion
- Cashew cream
- Lime juice
Allergens: Contains gluten, nuts (packaged separately).
There is a gluten free version of this meal available. Just indicate that you require gluten free when you checkout.
Each serving contains 158 calories. There are three servings in a meal for one person, which makes a total of 473 calories per meal.
Outer box: Made from sustainably sourced FSC Certified paperboard, with PET plastic in the lid. The box can be composted in a commercial composting facility or recycled, the plastic lid can be recycled.
Clear salad boxes: Made from PLA, a renewable material made from plants. This can be composted in a commercial composting facility or recycled.
Sauce pots & lids: Made from ingeo bioplastic, a bioplastic product made from plants, not oil. This can be composted in a commercial composting facility or recycled.
Clear bags: Made from Natureflex, a clear greaseproof film made from wood pulp. This is compostable in your home compost bin.
- Remove all packaging before heating
- In a microwave, warm the jackfruit for 30 -45 secs
- Toast the tortillas on a frying pan with a touch of oil for 1-2 mins on each side
- Put the tortilla on your plate and add the jackfruit, corn salsa, pickled onions and jalapeno to taste
- Add the cashew cream on top and squeeze over the lime juice
Super delicious and easy to prepare
Loved the combination of flavours with this dish. It was easy to prepare, tasted great and was very filing. Loved that it had that mexicana zing and ticked all the boxes for DF, GF, Vegan. YUMMM! Highly recommend!
Amazing flavours, super fresh, easy to prepare. Not normally a vegan eater but I think I've been converted. Great quality in the GF too.