Crispy Pad Thai
Our crispy 'duck' is so good, we had to make use of it again! And what better than this classic asian favourite.
- Pad Thai noodles
- 'Duck' made from soy protein
- Fresh vegetables with carrot, beans and broccoli
- Red curry sauce balancing sweet & Spicy
- Bean sprouts
- Roasted cashew nuts
- Lime wedge
Allergens: It contains soy, sesame oil. This meal is not available gluten free.
Outer box: Made from sustainably sourced FSC Certified paperboard, with PET plastic in the lid. The box can be composted in a commercial composting facility or recycled, the plastic lid can be recycled.
Clear salad boxes: Made from PLA, a renewable material made from plants. This can be composted in a commercial composting facility or recycled.
Sauce pots & lids: Made from ingeo bioplastic, a bioplastic product made from plants, not oil. This can be composted in a commercial composting facility or recycled.
Clear bags: Made from Natureflex, a clear greaseproof film made from wood pulp. This is compostable in your home compost bin.
- Remove all packaging before heating
- Heat the sauce in a frying pan (1-2 mins), add the veges and the noodles. Place on your plates.
- Separately, pan fry the 'duck' on medium heat for approx 8 mins or until golden brown and crispy on the edges, or 10 mins in the oven (200 degrees)
- We recommend slicing the duck into thin strips, then add to the dish.
- Dress with bean sprouts, roasted cashews and lime wedge.