We've created a twist to this classic asian delight, turning it into a mail meal that is oh so delicious!
- 'Duck' made from soy protein
- Classic asian pancakes
- Hoisin sauce
- Spring onions
- Sauteed baby kale
- Pickled carrots
Allergens: Contains soy, gluten, sesame oil.
Unfortunately, this meal is not available gluten free.
Each serving contains 94 calories. There are 3 servings in a meal for one person.
|Per 100g||Per serving (87g)|
|Fat, Total (g)||5.4||4.7|
|Fat, Saturated (g)||0.0||0.0|
Outer box: Made from sustainably sourced FSC Certified paperboard, with PET plastic in the lid. The box can be composted in a commercial composting facility or recycled, the plastic lid can be recycled.
Clear salad boxes: Made from PLA, a renewable material made from plants. This can be composted in a commercial composting facility or recycled.
Sauce pots & lids: Made from ingeo bioplastic, a bioplastic product made from plants, not oil. This can be composted in a commercial composting facility or recycled.
Clear bags: Made from Natureflex, a clear greaseproof film made from wood pulp. This is compostable in your home compost bin.
- Remove all packaging before heating
- Pan fry the 'duck' on medium heat for approx 8 mins or until golden brown and crispy on the edges, or 10 mins in the oven (200 degrees)
- In a microwave, warm the pancakes (30 secs) and baby kale (45 secs)
- Put a pancake on your plate, add hoisin sauce, 'duck', cucumber, spring onions, baby kale, carrots and coriander to taste